This object is in archive! 

aeon labs key fob

mohamed abd el halim shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

hello

i would like to add an aeon labs key fob to my system added to activating arming and disarming my feature

ca any one help

Replies (8)

photo

Hello Mohamed,

maybe you will find here the answers your are looking for :

http://www.domotica-blog.nl/post/aeon-labs-key-fob-review

photo

it is not working

photo

What is not working?

photo
photo

I added one of these the other day and the only way I was able to use it to disarm / arm the security system was to create a rule. Adding it as an Arm / Disarm device inside the security module doesn't work for some reason.

photo

I have the same issue: I am not able to arm or disarm the security system using the Aeon Labs GEN5 KeyFob

btw in the security-user configuration all buttons are duplicated in the select list:

BUTTON_1_CLICK

BUTTON_1_CLICK

BUTTON_1_HOLD

BUTTON_1_HOLD

BUTTON_2_CLICK

a.s.o

photo

Looks like there is an issue with every keyfob, I have problems with mine and it is a Zipato. There is another guy that has problem with a 433 Mhz one, and this is failing also. I cannot even turn ON/OFF a bulb.

photo

I'm sorry to hear that! My ZWave.me KFOB2 are working, but have a battery life issue. I wanted to replace them with Aeon Labs Keyfobs. Please let us keep this thread on-topic

photo

I'm able to arm / disarm my system with my keyfob. I tried to get a snapshot of the way it was set up, but for some reason my controller has everything listed as "Unknown". If I can get that resolved, I'll post up the rules.

photo

I use an AON Keyfob and it works fine. No problems here, I also arm and disarm my alarm with it.

photo

@Alberto Macias

sorry, it seems you are right

after I've reassigned my old key fob to a new user, I am no longer able to arm/disarm my security partition using this key fob. So now it works neither with the old ZWave.me nor with the new Aeon Labs key fob.

regarding the new Aeon Labs KeyFob: I am able to select this key fob in the rule creator, but do not have access to the button states, only the attribute events 'sensor.state.true', 'sensor.state.false' and 'Any' are selectable

Leave a Comment

Attach a file