This object is in archive! 

Somfy RTS go to 0% to 255%

Agusta shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

Hello, my somfy RTS shutter working well, but when the shutter go down and shut completely after approximately 15 seconds the shutter opening just a little and the position go to 255% in the zipabox application.

thanks for your answer.

Bonjour, mes volet somfy fonctionne bien mais quand il descende pour ce fermer complétement, une fois fermé après 15 secondes il remonte légèrement et sur l'appli zipabox le volet affiche la position 255%

Best Answer
photo

Also update to beta firmware 8.e. Another solution is to add the rts through the old UI and then configure them in the new ui. A work around, but I have found this works all the time.

Replies (3)

photo

Have you configured the number of seconds that your shutter needs to open and close? See attachments.

photo

Hello, Yes the number of seconds that my shutter need to go up and down are correctly configured like instructions that i can found in a other topics.

And I had already delete and re associate the shutter...

Thanks for you interest

photo

Also update to beta firmware 8.e. Another solution is to add the rts through the old UI and then configure them in the new ui. A work around, but I have found this works all the time.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file