This object is in archive! 

Dashboard panel ?

olivier34 shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

Hello, I think a "custom Dashboard" is missing in the Web GUI and in the iOS application would greatly improve the Zipato user experience.

- When you open the webGUI, it would be great to have a front page dashboard ith your own key home parameters gathered on one page. Having a nice picture is good.... but a dashboard would be better.... Today, we can use "Favorite" feature to gather some key items but it is limited to one column. It would be great to have a full front page gathering your key room temparatures with some graphs, Elecrticity consumption an with a few graphs of the electricity consumption, list of people home, Alarm status, Video cameras,... that you could customize.

- Same on iOS application.

Replies (8)

photo

Try ImperiHome

photo

Thanks for the advice... it looks promising...

photo
photo

You could drag them into the favourites tab.

photo

Hello David, yes I did drag them in the favorite. But I will not say it is a rel "dashboard".

First it only spans on 1 column and when I expend a "graph" in the "favortie section, nect time I log in, the "graph" are not automaticaly visible, you still need to do an "show graph" action to see them.

In other words, i do not consider "favorite" as a way to get a dashboard.

photo

Yes Imperihome.

photo

Hello, feedback for the community : Since Zipato development team is unable to provide an usable Dashboard (on iOS or for the Webapplication), I went to Imperihome about 6 month ago.

Imperihome is pretty simple but very efficient. Probably more responsive than "My Zipato" iOS application (current version of zipato application is 2.3).

photo

i need somting like this for my coputer?

photo

imperihome is cheap and easily customiseable, alternatively use a program like uremote and program you own. I must admit it would be good to get a few more options. I still flick between imperihome, zipato and domomea (original app). Imperihome and DomoMea load a lot quicker than Zipato app also. I also setup a homescreen with widgets from various apps and shortcuts created via tasker and imperihome. And using apex home launcher I can resize widgets to how I like them to be. Not to mention allow double tap on screen and other gestures, similar to the new Zipatile. And I use the home key to switch between the app of choice, usually imperihome, and the home screen. Although this way you have to program them in via tasks in Tasker and imperihome scenes, or http posts. And using Swapps has an easy pull in menu with a number of quick actions. And now there is an update for Autonotification for tasker that allows you to create you own customised notification tile with your own actionable buttons. So every time you pull down you notification menu, there at the top is a selection of buttons for you.

I love android and tasker and it plugins.

photo

We never miss deadlines, delivering every composition free assignment help timely. You don’t have to worry that you can miss a deadline and turn a paper in late. All of our customers submit their papers timely.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file