This object is in archive! 

thermostat pro doesn't work !

Philippe Petit shared this idea 8 years ago
In Progress

What ever interface I use (web app or iOS f... app) It's impossible to have a mode staying at what I want !

Everytime I select mode "HOLD PERMANENT" the setpoint comes back to the program value and don't stay at the temp I set it to !

And even the mode changes itself. I believed my country house was in an "away" mode with a setpoint of 5° C to take it out of freeze. I checked and what... It's 19° C inside.... Thanks for the economy !

And I keep trying to keep it MANUALLY in HOLD mode, because the vacation program is NOT taken into account (thanks again for the reliability !!), even that... FAILS

Please do something to this big bag of sh... !! or send me your java code and I will make the debug for you !

Replies (8)

photo

if you are running firmware 0.9.999.8K, then please contact support as this has a bug in it.

Or if you don't want to wait for support, downgrade to firmware 0.9.999.8A

photo

Even if you have a rule where one of your device you use in the thermostat is part of the rule, the thermostat can change back to schedule.

photo

Yes the last input will always overrule your current condition. ie if you have a permanent hold on but a rule is triggered for another reason it will set you thermostat to that condition. Check your rules for any conflicting triggers.

photo

thx for your helps.

If I resume, you mean that scheduling overrides permanent hold, and rules override any situation.

so "Permanent hold" doesn't exist as such. In my mind I thought we could override a permanent hold only manually (App interface, STR321) or by a rule. For me it is done to take precedence over scheduling.

When will Zipato provide us with a "complete" thermostat user manual ?...

photo

This could be related to server slowness issue, which has been on the carpet lately. About a week ago, I also did some manual changes to temp level. No succes, it always came back to previous setting. Tried many times. Suddenly after 10 minutes it started to do these changes, and did all of them in line, one change at a time after few minutes waiting periods.

photo

same for me

photo

Ok. Thx,

but allow me to insist: A permanent hold SHOULD override any scheduling, otherwise it is a "temporary/until next" hold !!

Other point: Holydays scheduling is not taken into account on change. It changes the program the next day, at best... Sometimes never...

photo

I have same kind of problem. When thermostat is set for example to mode "HEATING", after a random period (from few minutes to few hours) it will turn itself to mode "OFF". No other rules mixed with thermostat.

Here in cold Finland heating is a serious matter, not just comfort. It should be bullet proof system. The smart heating optimization was the main reason for Zipato purchase for me.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file