This object is in archive! 

Installation of google play on Zipatile

Martin Schwarz shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

As I Need to install some apps which I have purchased at Google Play I Need to install the Google Play store.

I already tried to install an appropriate binary for the Android Version of the Zipatile, but it doesn't work.

Has anybody successfully made an Installation?

Best regards,

Martin

Replies (2)

photo

can zipato provide the apk for the play store that is appropriate for the zipatile? It would allow so many more features for the zipatile to be utilised. Obviously people have to be wary that the installation of more apps, downloading etc will slow the tile down, but this is their issue.

photo

They're not going to help you. If they did, they would have to pay licensing to use the Google Apps. This will help you install the Gapps on your zipatile. http://highonandroid.com/android-apps/download-android-5-0-lollipop-gapps/

photo

Did you already try it?

Does it work?

photo

hi matthew or hvlijssel, have you tried this yet? Do you have full playstore?

photo

Hi matthew1,

thank you for your link but how can i integrate the files or how can i use the files at my zipatile?

BR,

Stefan

photo
photo

Que lixo essa zipato ,app feio e confuso ,trava toda hora nao deixa usar playstore mesmo instalado.esta muito longe da fibaro .os modulos dimmer e roler da fibaro ficam sem parametros na zipatile .porcaria.Não pode ser chamado de automação.lixo.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file