This object is in archive! 

Supported Outdoor Switches and Colored Lighting System

Abdalrahman Hassanine shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an outdoor switches fully supported by zipato

I'm also looking for a outdoor colored lighting system (bulbs and thier hub) supported by zipato

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you ..

Replies (3)

photo

Outdoor switches? Light switches? Well most of the battery operated switches are outdoor capable as they have high IP rating...If you need mains povered, im not sure as you can just use a zipato relay. I have one outside in a plastic box with IP rating 67. No issues. If you need light switch main powered, use the MCO touch switches. You can put silicone around them and thus they will be rain-proof for sure.

Outdoor coloured lighting system? What you need strips? Get the fibaro RGBW module again in a plastic high IP rating box and obviously high IP rating LED strips.

photo

Hey those MCO switches look pretty nice! Have you used them? Do you know if they sell those in US or Mexico??

photo
photo

They sell wu and UK versions for sure but I can imagine the US market is big enough as well. I also have touch switches outdoor and they are good. It is personal preference question

photo

Attila,

Looks like they do have US version, but cannot find a retailer that sells those, do you know any?

http://www.mcohome.com/show_list.php?id=13&sid=47

Leave a Comment

Attach a file