This object is in archive! 

Astro triggered rules suddenly stopped working

Gerard van Dijnsen shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

After working for months, since (I think) a week or so the rules I run around sunset/sunrise have completely stopped functioning. I have restarted my Zipatile, but this has not helped. I didn't change a thing in weeks, so I don't think I have cause this myself.

Some questions:

- Am I the only one experiencing this behaviour?

- Is there some kind of log I can access to debug this?

- Might this have something to do with the recent change to winter time? And no, the rules are not triggering with an hour difference, I _have_ checked _that_ of course ;-)

Replies (10)

photo

No, you are not the only one. In my system each and every rule depending on the scheduler stopped working.

I thought it is a problem of the cluster, but obviously it isn´t.

Currently as far as I know there is no debug functionality. But I would also be keen on it.

Bernd

photo

Open a ticket on zipato support, for this kind of issues they are the only ones that can help you.

photo

Same issue here

photo

Same for me! Ticket opened.

photo

I added a new virtual weather station and choose a bigger town next to the village I live in. The virtual weather station for the bigger town is fully functional and updates regulary.

This could be a "workaround" until they fix the issue with the virtual weather station.

photo

I had the same issue for ca one week ago. My http switch for sun up/down stopped working and lately I saw that the virtuel weather station hadn't updated since 5/11, the same for all weather stations I tried.

Opened a ticket and since last couple of days It's resolved, i.e. the weather station updates correctly and feeds the rule for sunrise/sunset properly.

photo

Well, it's over three weeks now and still no fix... how hard can this be? There are easy ways of calculating sunrise and sunset through a simple calculation. Is there any way of doing that? I am through waiting for a fix actually...

photo

Mine are up and running since a week or two.

Got quick response on my ticket!

photo

Mine is fixed to. I deleted all planer rules and setup them up agian. Now its working again. Hope I dont have the same problem when daylight saving time switch.

photo

In my case the same - but not only astro triggered rules, also rules triggered by virtual switches and the Zipatile guestures.

Very anoying - the rules also worked before. Opened a ticket.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file