This object is in archive! 

Zipato remote controller battery does not last long

Attila Hajdu shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

I have two zipato remote controller and want to ask if anybody has same experience of different.

These remotes are chargeable with is a wonderful feature, but I was not expecting to charge them so often. In average they hold a charge for 1 months and then there is a need to re-charge required despite having (in my opinion) a comfortable sized battery, which is I think Li-Ion. I would expect to last for about 4-6 months at least, but even if I leave them unused, they deplete in about a month time.

I dont even use them heavily (perhaps not even once) or once per day. So it really does not seem to be right.

Anyone else have zipato RC and have same or different experience?

Replies (4)

photo

Greetings,

Please check if configuration option 10 on your remote is set to 0.

photo

Well, to be honest I did not know about this configuration. It dis not come up when first including the device to the controller.

I would not really want to give up the battery report, but will see what is the current setting and try to extend it to perhaps once every 2 days.

Does the keyfob report battery to the controller when any of the linked buttons in the rule creator or alarm is pressed? If yes, then I surely will not need extra battery report.

photo

See the printscreen of the config page. Are these parameters now part of the standard template?5159f8827f880b8bd211c47e2c9a98a5

photo

Configuration option 10 is automatically set to 0 since battery status is polled on each wake up.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file