This object is in archive! 

Zipabox problem when internet down.

Manuel shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

Hi,

I noticed some strange behaviour of my box when internet is down, First green flashing and then blue flashing and no connection to box, sometimes it stays blue flashing until I restart the box.

Anyone else got that behaviour?

Thanks.

Replies (3)

photo

Blue flashing means the java is loading, this happens when the box resets. You need to go to your settings and tick the little box that says keep online. The box is set by default to reset itself every 5 minutes if you loose internet connection.

photo

This is very annoying I have ticked the box that says "Keep offline", that is what is written, and still my box get flashing blue when internet down and never get green / flashing green again, feels really painfull as nothing starts from Zipato and a lot is connected to it, and the alarm is down... Why the box is going down?

photo

exactly this problem is bas issue

security goes down when box restarted

photo
photo

I am now so tired that my box goes down when internet is down, today my internet was down from the morning after I went to work so nothing, I say NOTHING started, my birds that gets light in winter were all day in black room, my thermostate didn't started so all house is cold, no light started, this has to be fixed...

Why having an alarm in the box when the only thing thief have to do is to shut down internet and that's all, the box get down and the alarm too...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file