This object is in archive! 

virtual thermostat temperature is increasing automatically 0.5 by 0.5 degree

Benjamin R shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

I'm using a virtual thermostat to heat my house with a air conditionner. Since several upgrade of firmware, I meet the same problem : the target temperature is automatically increasing, 0,5 by 0,5 each 1 hour, i would say, but i'm not sure of the time interval. I thought that problem had been fixed on the latest firmware (1.1.35), but it isn't.

for example, I set 22 degree... first, the thermostat will set to 22,5 immediately (that's quite annoying). One hour later, the target has automatically jumped to 23°, then one hour later 23.5°. and so on...

any idea to fix this ?

Replies (5)

photo

Try to create another thermostat and use different devices as input output and thermometer.

Or perhaps remove the input from this thermostat (if you have any).

photo

Dear Benjamin,

Like Attila has already recommended you, it will be necessary that you remove device/s from Heating and Cooling inputs. If the issue still persists, please let us know.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

Dear Pero & Attila, I removed devices from inputs, and it seems that the problem has disappeared. Thank you very much for your help.

Benjamin

photo

I had a similar problem,

yes, it's solved when I remove the heating/cooling inputs from virtual thermostat

but it means that if I change the set point from the real thermostat, the virtual thermostat will not detect this change, right?

photo

Correct. But this must to do something with the thermostat itself not the system. You would need to see if there is anything in setup you can change on the thermostat.

photo

excuse me,

is your comment a reply to mine? or you mean the main question?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file