This object is in archive! 

Dayton Audio Hi-Fly integration

Miguel Paredes shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

It will be great you add make a integration with this device (Link)

is a great and affordable solution of a multiroom system

Replies (5)

photo

if you want affordable multiroom such as this, use chromecast audio, works on 2.4 and 5ghz frequencies. It also supports a lot more services. Personally it will be Play-fi that gets my attention.

photo

IS that this one, is more oriented to the installer, we can get better profit margins installing this,this one support airplay( it might support googlecast in the future) , also allows you to use a usb hard drive, NAS or 3.6mm input as a source for the music. Also it work with they speakers like the MARK2.

photo

Looks like the Dayton Audio is DLNA-compliant, which means it's also UPnP-compliant, which means you should be able to operate it with HTTP requests rather like the Sonos. Check out my post on this. Sure, it's not exactly native integration, but it means you'll be able to have a decent amount of control over it from the Zipabox - probably!

photo

Right , si DLNA. it has a webserver built in, but i do not see any place in the UI to control the device.

but if i can make a virtual device using http request that will be great!, can you please give me the link of the post?

photo

Has someone got a solution how to integrate?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file