This object is in archive! 

Service unavailability

Mattias Andersson shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

Im not able to get in to the Dashboard, sometimes its stuck at loading and sometimes the page wont load at all.

Android application cant connect, even if its connected to same LAN so local connection directly to box dont work.

Once again i cant controll any lights, disarm/arm my house.

Anyone else have the issue right now? Worked this morning.

Replies (15)

photo

i have no problems

photo

same here, problems i mean

photo

Hello,

Same problem.

photo

yes, f'n annoying. No push messages, no twitter messages. Who compensates the poor installer onsite who has to wait for this to be fixed. And is looking the fool in front of customers.

I think a local LAN programming solution needs to be able to be purchased for integrators who need reliable programming time.

photo

yes we all are. Communication is key Zipato

photo

Same problem...

Zipao you need to be more open and tell us about the server problems, communicating is key to trust!

photo

Same here - no access to Dashboard. There was a similar break already few days ago - or was it yesterday.

photo

yep, same here in NL

photo

Communication is key Zipato

photo

geting used to it by now. Great with the hue bulbs that can still be controled by app whenever zipabox fail.

photo

same here

photo

It started yesterday with intermittent tardy responses. Currently no response on my.zipato.com. support.zipato.com does work.....

photo

Same issue here. Also when I can log on and make device changes the Zipatile Device browser is not updating

photo

Hello everyone,

We did have some brief server problems this morning which should now be resolved.

Servers are up and running for over 2 hours now. If anyone is still experiencing issues, please open a support ticket as that problem might not be related to the server fallout from this morning.

Best regards,

Vedran

photo

i dont seem to be getting messages, push or email on any new rules created

Leave a Comment

Attach a file