This object is in archive! 

Zipatile offline, servers down?

Viriato0811 shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

My Zipatile is offline and not able to connect back to Zipato's servers. Am I the only one?

Replies (6)

photo

All my devices are online and ok, i can log from web app and mobile app. Check if your internet connection is good.

photo

Gracias Alberto.

Internet connection is good. I am writing this post from the same network to which Zipatile is connected...

photo

Same here. My zipabox can't connect. Tried rebooting several times.

photo

Here in Germany so far no problems.

photo

I just got an alert from my Zipabox and cannot connect to it. Weird thing is that I can connect to my Zipatile which is on the same network, different firmware though... Not sure that this is a server problem.

photo

The green light just blinks and blinks. Even if it can't connect to the server, shouldn't it continue to work locally? I found my blinds had not been closed and now I can't operate anything from the box. The Control Center says offline.

photo

My Zipatile can connect to the Internet. I am using its own browser to navigate various websites. Still the Zipatile stays offline. No matter the six times I have rebooted or logged out and logged in.

Zipato?

photo

Cannot say about the LED's, not at home. But Zipabox shows offline and Zipatile is online on the same network, zipabox running 1.2.10, zipatile 1.2.11, which firmware you guys are running?

photo

photo

It's back again now.

photo

Back online too. Running latest firmware here.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file