This object is in archive! 

Networks disappeared and syn doesn't work

Manaridis Theodoros shared this problem 6 years ago
Solved

I have just bought a zipabox with a security expansion module. I did the first installation and upgrade and I tried out a security senario with two partitions. I had problems with the second partion. I tried to delete some added devices but no luck. In addition I tried to arm the second partition but every time I was pressing arm button the ios app was crashing. I decided to do a factory default to my device and configure it again.

After the reset zipabox can't find the security expansion and can't sync. zipabox starts with firmware version 1.0.32 and prompts me to do an upgrade. I click to upgrade to 1.2.24. I upgraded the firmware but now I see only "Virtual" in devices and I can't sync. I have connected the zipabox to the same network with my pc and I have internet connection with no firewall. Green led is steady on.

I realised also that in zipabox details page in the field local ip the value is empty, but with a scan test to my lan network I find the ip of zipabox correctly.

What I have to do in order to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer
photo

Dear users,

if you would ever encounter such an issue, please open a support ticket at community.zipato.com, we can solve it remotely.

Best regards,

Stefan

Replies (1)

photo

Dear users,

if you would ever encounter such an issue, please open a support ticket at community.zipato.com, we can solve it remotely.

Best regards,

Stefan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file