Disable Zipatile Motion sensors

ChaimL shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hi all!

I am interested in buying the Zipatile controllers for my home, however I would like to know if it is possible to completely disable the motion sensor built into the device.

I want them to be completely disabled, not just that they shouldn't trigger anything. If there is no setting for this, is it possible to physically disconnect the motion sensor?

Thanks

Best Answer
photo

It is no point to try to do hardware modification.

The most robust software mosification would be to simply remove the sensor from the internal device in device manager, but once removed in case you would need to get it back, will need to contact support or reset and unregister the zipatile.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

It is possible to set the sensitivity to 0 or hide the sensor in the settings, but not to delete it.

photo

Hola

desconectarse físicamente no puede ser lo único que puede hacer es ocultarlo de la interfaz, también puede eliminarlo, pero no le recomiendo que lo haga porque desactiva otras funciones.

The sensor is included in the default alarm system. If you do not want to use it, you must delete it.

photo

It is no point to try to do hardware modification.

The most robust software mosification would be to simply remove the sensor from the internal device in device manager, but once removed in case you would need to get it back, will need to contact support or reset and unregister the zipatile.

photo

Thanks. This sounds like the best option. Is it simple to remove it from device manager?

photo
photo

Yes, go to device manager, ip, internal, and there you will find the motion sensor. Click on the trash icon for removal.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file