This object is in archive! 

Zipato offline

Andre shared this problem 5 years ago
Solved

Hi

Since yesterday it is very difficult to enter in psystem patition with pin code.

Most of attemps fail with timeOUT message.

Can Zipato team help with this issue ?

Thanks

Replies (9)

photo

And this morning I can't switch the alarm off? LED's on the Zipabox are RED.

Restarting the box (several times) doesn't help.

photo

all the Zipato Controllers in India are also showing OFFLINE

photo

In France same problem, ZIPATO possible to explain ?

photo

Support says that they are aware and working on it.

photo

Hello,

thank you for your patience.

This issue should be resolved now.

If you find more issues please submit a ticket and we will look into it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ivan

photo

It is not good when you cant arm or disarm your own alarm system due to Zipato server issues. (im guessing its a server issue, seems most likely).

My suggestion when using the Zipato alarm system is to have a z-wave device that can be configured to disarm the alarm system also. A backup option if you will. And switch module, remote, or even a spare contact sensor can be used, just in case this happens and you really need to disarm it and stop the siren from going off. Use a rule to quick dis/arm the alarm.

photo

You are totally right. I used to have the original Zipato Keypad, but it drained the batteries realy quick so I don't use it anymore. And up till now I never had a problem with the APP. Like you proposed I will configure a switch for (dis)arming the alarm in case of an emergency. Thanks for the advise.

photo

Yes same here, the Zipato keypad cant be trusted. Drains alot of battery and sometimes just stopps to work and needs to be reincluded. Ive hidden a Nodon wall switch to be able to arm/disarm when servers or network is down.

photo

I am from Hong Kong, I was adding some devices to the Micro for testing this whole afternoon around to 1700 Hong Kong time and it suddenly my Micro appears offline. I tried to reset it by power on and off several times, but the micro couldn’t get back online.

I found that the red light is flashing when started power on, but the light is gone after awhile. Up to now for almost 6 hours, the Micro is still offline and couldn't get access.

Please help.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file