This object is in archive! 

Synchronisation rules failes

Johan Meilof shared this problem 5 years ago
Solved

Hi,

as of this morning I get an error message syncing my rules. Already restarted everything, disabled all the the rules, etc.

Nothing helps..

Any idea's?

Kind regards,

Johan

Replies (22)

photo

I had the same issue when i tried to add a new module.

I think sync is down, as i tried to sync manually and the box always show for the last sync date a day in november.

photo

Same issue for me.

photo

same to me

photo

I opened a ticket this morning . No reply yet

photo

Some of my rules like one that send email is also not working !

photo
photo

Same issue for me

photo

Same problem as you describe.

photo

Ok. Thanks!

I'll stop troubleshooting myself and wait.

photo

Hello,

Today I wanted to modify a rule now I also get error message that synchronizes my rules "app failed". Also everything restarted, all rules deactivated, box downgraded etc.

Yours sincerely,

photo

Hi

Same problem : unable to synchronize my box or rules

photo

Same problem : unable to synchronize my box or rules

photo

Hello dear all,

we are aware of the issue and we are working on a fix. Everything should work soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards

photo

FIxed. Thnx.

photo

Everything should work from now on. Servers will get fully stable in the next few minutes.

Zipato team

photo

Why the hell can't you (Zipato) inform about this in a good manner. I struggled massively yesterday and of course, I thought it was only me having the problem...!!!

photo

Dan, welcome to Zipato, customers are last to know :D System is not ready to have a notification in app or zipatile.

photo

What about simply having a place on the website where we can see if there are any known issues. Let's be proactive about these problems. I can understand Dan's frustration. I think a lot of us will go out of our way to do proper troubleshooting before reporting issues so we do not waste Zipato's time. A little reciprocity would be nice. Our time is also valuable. Thanks!

photo

Same here. Its bad enough with your own system, but try having an installer on site and he cant do anything. Wasted time and money. But hey, its not as if Zipato need to pay these guys.

Just for reference Zipato, this is how it should be done https://status.athom.com/

photo

Today again I cannot add devices to the system - again servers are down? This is frustrating!

photo

I'm having the same issues today. I can't even turn on the lights in my house now.

This is it! I'm done with Zipato. I'm buying an Athom Homey today, before my wife divorces me.

photo

You have the old zipabox 1 right? I had the same problems and now I switched to the zipamicro and what can I say, it works perfect. No delays and everything works very fast. Sync happens immediately less then 1 second. I'm very happy.

photo

Perfect is not the right word. It works, but definitely not 100%.

photo

Hi guys, the same issue here. I contacted zipato to help me with rules not being activated or zipatile hanging and freezing. I did heals, readding nodes, killing some watt and other reports. Nothing really works. I am using it for over 2 years, I thought I can live with this but surely not, particularly if you expect this to operate heating, automated lights on other rules.

What is you experience. Will zipamini solve this?

photo

Zipamini no, but zipamicro yes. I have over 100 Rules und 200 devices. No problem with the zipamicro.

photo

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your comment. I am thinking about giving a zipamicro a chance and migrate all 60 devices to it from zipatile. Do you see any lags or rule activation problems on micro, I am thinking you know, if there are some critical moments that it is stuck completely.

I was also thinking about moving to raspberry pi with openhab, anyone has experience with that?

Thanks and Merry Christmas :)

photo

Hi Bart

All my rules work from the zipabox works also on the zipamirco. But you can't install a backup you have to create alle rules new.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file