This object is in archive! 

Need help with a rule, concerning motion, time, and so on....

Dennis Norlin shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

Hello, is there anyone how can help me with this rule in my Bathroom. I should try to explain.

My devices are: fibaro motion sensor, fibaro dimmer, aeotech nano dimmer.

the rule should work like:

when I step in to my bathroom the 2 lights should go on, only if certain time and if the light is off,

and the light should stay on if there are motion and the lights should go off after last motion.

BUT, if I am in the bathroom and I want to change the light on my switches, it should stay so to the last motion

Replies (2)

photo

At the moment the else state isn't going to run.

I think you need to add a IF block that turn the lights off after 300 seconds when the motion detector is no motion detected state. You can place this block in your time check block if you like to turn off the lights only between 6 and 2 o'clock or on the outside of this IF block.

photo

hello. I am not sure you understand me. I have done som little change with the rule and it work "half". look att the new picture.

The thing is that if I change the light manually on my switches, the light "goes" "back" when there is motion.

I don't want that. I want to "if I want" switch the level by my self on my switches, and the level should stay that and when the last motion, the lights should goes off.

photo

Still in this version the lights aren't turned OFF because the ELSE isn't match when there is no motion. This because the second IF isn't TRUE at that moment. So the OFF command needs to go outside that IF part.

"The thing is that if I change the light manually on my switches, the light "goes" "back" when there is motion."

Do you mean that you want the manual change you made to become the new values? Even when it went OFF and ON again? If so, you can store the last value into variables right before you turn the lights OFF and use this variable value when turning ON.

photo
photo

I think i have solved it :) i have the right rule on my new picture. I hade to change parameter (delay time) on my fibaro motion sensor

Leave a Comment

Attach a file