This object is in archive! 

Cant disable alarm

Mattias Andersson shared this problem 5 years ago
Solved

So, pretty much stuck in my house this morning. Cant disable alarm, it just says error try again later.

But for situations like this I've hidden a Nodon button for disabling the alarm. Guess what? That rule have stopped working for some reason. It's been working for at least a year until now.

Thanks Zipato, I can go back to sleep as i can't leave for work without triggering the alarm.

Best Answer
photo

Hello all,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused, however the issue has been resolved in the meantime.

Best regards,

Stefan

Replies (6)

photo

Hi. I have the same problem. Last time zipato faced this problem it took to long to fix. So I tried several things just to get out of the house without raising the alarm. My zipatobox have the extra battery package. First I unplugged both ethernet and power cord. Then I separated the battery part from main module. Now I can go in and out without the sirens going of. Let the kids out to school. Then after a put everything back in reverse order the box restarting a couple of times to sync previous states. So I end up in alarm enabled HOME status again. Same problem as before the hard reset.

To zipato: isn't it possible to have some backdoor for users coming from the same subnet as the zipatobox. Or add Mac's as trusted etc.

And please fix the problem.

Regards

Björn

photo

After multiple attempts i was able to disable alarm with my hidden button.

But this is not OK.

photo

Hello all,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused, however the issue has been resolved in the meantime.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

So, what will be done for this not to happen again? It does not feel good that i cant trust my system.

Id like to see a real plan from Zipato regarding this, becuse this is very critical.

photo

you probably were holding it wrong....

photo

Huh?

photo
photo

When the alarm did not work, I overslept writing an important written work. In this case, the question to be answered was Why Were Romanesque Churches' Portals Of Special Importance? and write a detailed summary of your work. I ended up having to buy a new alarm clock so I could get up on time and write my papers.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file