This object is in archive! 

Zipatile New UI

Stillwatter shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Information is missing on my UI (alarm status ...)

Something to do ?

See photos attached

Best Answer
photo

Hi Stillwatter,

just came a new update.

App Repo > Zipato 2.2.18 update

BR,

Mehmet

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

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

photo

Thank you. Next update to be able to define with web UI?

photo

god, this new UI is useless.

photo

I have my answer :

Sebastian Popovic ● 1 month agoInstead of these lines you should see the status of original security alarm partition, which was made automatically during the registration of Zipatile. However, if you have deleted it, than you don't have it. in the near future, we will add option to add some other alarm partition there...

photo

Hi Stillwatter,

just came a new update.

App Repo > Zipato 2.2.18 update

BR,

Mehmet

photo

Thank you, but not working with thermostat. :(

photo

We are installing dozens of Zipatiles right now and none of them displays the alarm status. They are updated before registration to Zipato 2.3.6 and no modifications was made to the default alarm partition after the registration. The widget still displays just the 3 lines. It is hard to explain to the customers what are those lines for and why we cannot fix this bug.

photo

I have the same problem (no alarm status). Is there a solution ?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file