This object is in archive! 

Zipatile not turning ON

Viriato0811 shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

Hi there, my Zipatile does not want to turn ON anymore. I am struggling to get it back to life. It has been a full day charging but still not able to turn it ON.

I already opened a ticket with support. Nothing so far..

Any ideas anyone?

Many thanks!

Replies (7)

photo

Our support will give you instructions tomorrow.

photo

Hi, could you provide us with instructions also?

photo

Can i have the solution for this problem please?

photo

I was never able to get mine to come back on. I threw it away and went to a different platform

photo
photo

I have the same problem since yesterday. I came home and found it turned off and I could not turn it on again. It is connected and fixed to the wall. I do not know how to disconnect it for testing. I started using it as a thermostat and I was thinking of using it as an alarm. I bought it only a month ago. I hope it's just a case otherwise I have some doubts about the reliability of the system. How did you solve it?

Thanks

Sergio

photo

Same issue is not restarting even if pressing any button or combination for more than 30 seconds

Even if plugedin

photo

I had this problem a couple of time with the latest stable firmware (like once every two months). Solution:

- Unplug the Zipatile

- Leave it unplugged for at least half a day (!!) so the battery is completely empty

- Connect it to a charger and it will light up again

Since upgrading to the latest beta firmware (1.3.29g) I haven't encountered this problem anymore (fingers crossed).

photo

I tried this, but no luck. It doesn't detect the power source. I have also tried with another charger. I verified the power source by connecting my cellphone and cellphone is receiving power. Have you encountered the problem again after upgrading?

photo

Nope, I never had this again with the newest firmwares.

photo
photo

Thank you for the quick reply. Now I have another problem. After a factory reboot, he zipato system says "setup is not complety " what to do.

Thanks

George 

Dne 3. listopadu 2018 11:33:32 Zipato Support Portal <mailer@3plus.hr> napsal:

photo

Hi, I have the same problem, I can find a way to turn on my zipatile. I try the unpplug trick and still no luck. Is there a button Sequence?

photo

I have the same problem worked for just 1 day. (not good) hopefully some one can answer.

photo

I also have the same problem. I opened a ticket 2 days ago. Nothing so far... Anyone has a solution?

photo

I had the same problem with my Zipatile few days ago, it went OFF by itself during the night for no reason as it was plugged to a charger that works good and I couldn't restart the Zipatile. I opened a ticket, they told me to push the power button at least 20 seconds which i thought i already did before but it finally worked. When it started it was in the middle of an android update. I have to admit that i feel worry to use my Zipatile as an alarm if it shuts down like that

photo
photo

I had the same issie, the support team told me to check if with a charger of more than 2A worked but it didnt.

Then they said to me to return it back but after 1week without answer returned back to amazon

Now im usinh openhab, slightly more complez but a lot cheaper

Leave a Comment

Attach a file