This object is in archive! 

Klaus G shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hi everyone, I´ve just installed the new version and now have some trouble with a 433 MHz remote:

The old rule ran without problems for some time but today I couldn´t switch lights on or of (sometimes it worked, most times not, sometimes one light went off after some time and so on ). I then changed it from one (picture "old rule") rule to two rules (as can be seen in picture "new rule") and everything worked as before.

Since the Zipabox is installed in another part of the town I had no time to try it out again with the old rule (I have to drive quite some kilometers and was happy that it worked again) but I´m interested to know if this could be in connection with 1.0.17 or if it just was a temporary problem.

Any ideas?

Klaus

Replies (2)

photo

I believe the culprit is 'Refresh All' in the first rule.

photo

I´m not quite convinced. When I first contructed the rule, it didn´t work all the time, then I put "refresh" in and since then and until yesterday it worked like a charm. To pinpoint the problem I took "refresh" out yesterday and tried it again but it didn´t work either. So I tried two rules and they worked then (a couple of minutes ago my mother told me, that she had problems again but that meight be due to range problems (the box is in a corridor while both remotes are normaly in the living room) I´ll keep an eye on that problem and thanks for your answer.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file