This object is in archive! 

Ubiquiti USG Firewall

lengmo shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hi, after i changed router my zipabox have problem with the internet connection.

I have added port forward for TCP: 80, 443, 8080, UDP: 9017 as listed:

https://community.zipato.com/knowledge-base/article/my-zipato-controller-is-offline-what-to-do_2

But with no luck. It works with my old asus router.

Any suggestions? Are there some other port?

Replies (3)

photo

I think you have misinterpreted the instructions. It says they need those protocol/port access to the cloud, i.e. goibng out from your network to the internet. You do not need to open or forward any ports inside of your LAN. I'm using Ubiquiti ER-X and it works just fine.

Maybe enable UPNP on the box. This may not help as it is not a requirement to have UPNP enabled.

photo

Ok, yes that was my first thought too. So its some other problem. I will try activate UPNP.

photo
photo

Now its more confusing i have connection at the evenings for some time :)

(Now with Firmware 1.3.12)

f6b93f5b98e9a77131f856b3fcb19d2a

photo

I still can't get it working, any ideas?

photo

What is your issue? I never experienced issues at this level ;)

On my unifi controller upnp is activated. Even before when the option wasn't available in the unifi software, it was working fine with zipabox.

photo

I read somewhere it may also have to with double NAT which Zipabox doesn’t like.

I have a Fritz!box fibrerouter, behind it a USG, behind that a Unifi switch and attached to it the Zipabox. The Zipabox does not connect to the Zipato server, blinking. If I connect it to the Fritz!box directly it works fine (but will not work with i.e. Hue which is behind the USG).

UPNP is enabled on the USG.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file