This object is in archive! 

My Zipato App keeps loging out on iPhone Xs

carntzen shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

After I upgraded to an iPhone Xs the My Zipato app asks for username and password every time I open it. This was not the case on iPhone 6. I believe I run iOS 12 on both phones.

Anyone else experience a similar problem?

Replies (4)

photo

I have the iphone X since release. The app has recently began logging out from time to time. Don't think it's specific to the Xs, rather that it's something it began doing at a certain point in time... like close to the Xs release date...

photo

I have an iPhone 7 and I have the same problem.

photo

Did you also experience this change just lately @importhomesas?

I just checked the My Zipato update history in Appstore. Last update was one year ago (2.4.8), so it shouldn´t be related to any updates in the app. Must be an iOS thing. I just can´t figure out what. I have googled it a bit without any obvious answers. Well well, just have to live with it a guess, unless Zipato can fill in here.

photo

hi carntzen

yes, I notice the change even before updating my iphone to ios 12 I do not know what I could see past also check the updates of the app and the last update was a year ago (2.4.8).

although I do not open much the application because my house I control it through siri but it is annoying to be initiating session.

hopefully in the new update of the application correct that problem.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file