This object is in archive! 

Problem with thermal sensor on Qubino module

Kévin shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

Hi evrybody,

Any feedback regarding the procedure to follow to include a qubino with temperature sensor ? Still does not work for me.

I've the Qubino ZMNHJD1 flush Pilot Wire for my electric heater with a zipamicro.

My temperature sensor is a real Qubino temperature sensor bought 15 euros.

On my dash board it is written : Temperature sensor : "no attributes".

- I've tried 10 times to include / exclude it and several time to reset.

- I've tried to include it automaticaly as soon as connected to electricity and manually

- I've tested with differents sensors and differents qubino module.

No way to make it show the temperature sensor.

Do you have other ideas ? I've bough the zipabox only to control my heater and report the temperature. If it does not work, i will change it.

Regards

Kévin

Replies (2)

photo

I had difficulty adding the device to the z-wave network and it took several attempts to do so before it showed up as a Qubino module. After that it takes some time before the temperature probe populates the attributes section of the "Temperature sensor". Try subjecting the probe to changing temp to force an update. Be sure you are defaulting the unit and properly removing the z-wave device before trying to add it again. My current issue is that I set the unit to report in degrees F by updating option 78 to a 1 and now I get degrees F and an occasional degrees C. This is problematic when trying to use in rules. I may have to switch back to C and program accordingly. Good luck.

photo

I have 3 of those and none are displayed in "sensors" sections of the rule creator. however i can monitor temperature.

Remember to include with temp probe attached.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file