This object is in archive! 

Check installation

MArco shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Dear community,

First of all, thanks to meet me :-)

I bought a house in which a zipabox v1 is installés and manages all the shutters. Now it's friendly for me and I can use it, program it, etc...

Now, I would like to know if there are updates for my system and if it's secured (backup, last security improvement applied, etc...)

So, could you please explain me what to do for that. Do I have to buy support? Is it possible and easy to make a pre-check and say me if i'm up to date, secured, etc....?

I saw that the zipabox v2 is available now. May be it could be a good idea to replace the v1 by this new one?

Thanks in advance for you help :-)

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Marco and welcome to Zipato! :)

So you have access to the login of the "My Zipato" created by the previous house owner. You login with the same userid and password in any app (Android or iOS) but also at the website "My Zipato".

There you can see details of your Zipabox like firmware version and all your devices etc.

On the right side of the screen you find the rule creator wich makes Zipato famous. Here you can create all you want should happen in you house. Either by pushing buttons, or by time triggers or by some other trigger.

Please click around a bit and come back with any questions you might have and we will try to help you.

// Henning

Leave a Comment

Attach a file