This object is in archive! 

tempMaxC does not work in weather

Guest shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

I try to create a rule that my roller shutter will go down if the expected temperature today is higher than 25 degree.

For this I want ot use the virtual weather. There is an attribute "tempMaxC", but this does not work in rules. Only tempC works, but this is the current temperature and not the max for that day.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Edit: I send this attribute by mail in the rule and it was ${attributes.get("9e6569d2-9262-40d3-97aa-1134d5fffca5", "com.zipato.network.virtual.weather.WeatherData", "tempMaxC")}

For the tempC attribute I got a valid value.

Best Answer
photo

Hi

1-day forecast should be forecast for the next 24 hours, so if you check it in the morning it will be max temp for today (I assume temp tomorrow morning will be lower than max temp today).

If you check event logs for the 1-day forecast (temp min/max) it is reported approx at 12pm and 12am UTC.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi

you have to use attribute for the 1 day forecast where TEMPERATURE_MAX attribute is available.

photo

Hi,

no, I used not the 1 day forecast. This works actually fine, but it´s the temperatur of tomorrow, right?

I used the attribute of the normal Weather "Meter".

photo

Hi

1-day forecast should be forecast for the next 24 hours, so if you check it in the morning it will be max temp for today (I assume temp tomorrow morning will be lower than max temp today).

If you check event logs for the 1-day forecast (temp min/max) it is reported approx at 12pm and 12am UTC.

photo

Ok, thank you!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file