This object is in archive! 

Zipatile 2 / Platform V3 Issues

Jeroen shared this problem 3 years ago
Not a Problem

Hi all,

Note to Zipato staff: these problems have also been mentioned in support ticket 26585-12-01, but as it seems like my problem is very strange/complicated and without any follow-up for a full day now, I am hoping someone in the forum has encountered this as well and can help me out instead, as I've been without a functioning system for days... :(

This weekend I received my new ZIpatile 2, right on time, as my Zipatile 1 died at the end of last week (battery completely dead and impossible to recharge). I've started manually adding (including) all of my devices to ZIpatile 2, but quite some strange things are happening:

• My (V3) app does not show either the rule creator, nor the devices section, which according to documentation as well as Support should be there
  • The Rule creator and Module Manager have disappeared from the Web GUIe, making it impossible to modify several settings of devices and to create rules
  • Devices added via the mobile app or Zipatile, which have been assigned rooms, do not show in these rooms on the app or on the Zipatile. Devices added via the Web GUI do show, but apparently it is not recommended to use the web interface
  • Sync in general between the app, the Web GUI and the Zipatile seems to be buggy - some devices sync well, some double themselves, some don't show at all
  • Alexa doesn't work at all anymore - I had understood this was not "fully" supported, but at least basic devices could be discovered - apparently not?

I've tried many things but really am out of options. Any support or suggestions would be appreciated!

Best regards,

Jeroen

Replies (0)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file