This object is in archive! 

Mono-stable rocker switch with Qubino flush 2 relay

Lukas shared this question 3 years ago
Need Answer

Hi!

I've got a Qubino flush 2 relay that previously was connected to a switch with a bi-stable rockers.

I have now upgraded with a new Schneider Exxact switch and I wanted to have the rockers in a mono-stable layout i.e. they go back to same position when pushed.

My problem is that they do not work in a mono-stable layout.

If the light is on, it will just blink off when the rockers is pushed and vice versa if the light is off.

As I understand do I have to change the settings on the Qubino Flush 2 relay from Bi-Stable to Mono-Stable. But this setting is not saved. It is going back to Bi-Stable.

I've tried to delete it and include it again by using the new switch with mono-stable layout, but unfortunately did I end up with the same settings.

Any one having an idea how to solve my problem?

This is the rocker that I use:

https://www.se.com/ww/en/product/WDE002016/exxact-primo-complete-rocker-switch-2-circuits-screwless-white/?range=60117-exxact&selected-node-id=12144327999

/31ad6788ebdd3a5eeaf39bb3554f3838

For now have I set up rocker 1 as a mono-stable and on rocker 2 did I remove the spring, so it is now a bi-stable switch.

Replies (1)

photo

Try to reset the Qubino module to it´s default settings. After that include it again to your network. Then set the input to the position you want and send the parameter to the module. Which switch you use should not matter.

/Hans

photo

I've tried resetting my flush module, but it do not seems that I can reset it.

I disconnect the power, switch it back on and then push the switch that is connected to I1 5 times (also tried even more clicks, 10 or so). Even after the "reset" is it still visible in the Zipabox interface and works.

I also removed it manually from my box, tried to reset the module. I'm uncertain if it was resetted, as I remember shall it then start in auto inclusion mode, but my box do not find it until I push the I1 switch 3 times.

I had to move the box really close to the module to make it work.

Is it maybe so that I have to move the box close to the module when I try to change the settings on the module as well?

I also have a Fibaro double switch module, which I can't change switch type on either (have not tried to reset that on yet).

photo

I would try this:

disconnect the Qubino module from all cables, then exclude it in your system (waste bin in device manager).

I use a special cable just for this purpose and connect the module so it´s in the same room as my Zipabox. I connect it so I can control the inlets where you connect the switches,so besides N, L and Q inlet I connect a switch to I1. I must remid you that you need the right knowledge to connect 230V cables but you probably know this already :-)

- Reset the module as it describes in the manual.

When you have done this you can include it in your network and then go into your device manager to change the switch type you want. Be sure that the system answer "configuratiuon sent" otherwise nothing changes.

Hope that this help.

/Hans

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file