On my system I can see:

1.3.61 - Release

1.3.144 - Beta

2.0.4 - Previous

Is it correct - 2.0.4 seams to have higher build number than 1.3xx

Replies (7)

photo

Hello,

Version 2.0.4 is the latest official Zipato firmware. At the moment the labels are mixed up but it'll be fixed so that it is described properly.

Regards

photo

So the higher number the newer firmware - is that the logic?

photo

Correct.

photo

Could you please tell us what is in version 2.0.4.

photo

And what if the options ar empty?

photo
photo

Hi Ivan,

Is there a changelog? What are the benefits from upgrading from 1.3.144 to 2.0.4?

Thanks!

photo

I currently have problems with AEOTEC/Popp smoke detectors because the batteries run out very quickly. Aeotec wrote to me about this: Please try to update your Zipato gateway to version 2-0-4. From this version on the device polling of FliRS devices will be deactivated. Then the batteries should last longer.

So that would already be an innovation ;-)

photo
photo

I upgraded to 2.0.4 today. Upgrade went without any issues. The upgrade seems to have fixed the last issue I had after my migration from v2 to v3 on the Zipatile (an alarm bug), so my system seems fully functioning right now.

photo

Hello, i need help :) i have a problem to update to the last firmware, i try this :

1.3.144 to 2.0.4 = fail (slow blue led)

1.0.32 to 2.0.4 = fail (slow blue led)

when i return to previous firmware, my modules don't works now..

thanks you

photo

Hello,

If you have Zipabox1 or Zipamicro then the latest firmware is 1.3.144 and updating to a version above can sometimes cause boot issues. Hard reset your controller and when it comes online update it to 1.3.144. Keep in mind that if your controller is registered on v2 (my.zipato.com) then there is no need to upgrade past 1.3.61 because all the other versions contain updates meant for v3 (my3.zipato.com) and newer controllers (ZT2, ZB2). If you run into difficulties open a ticket.

Regards

photo

Hi, thanks for your reply,

i full hard reset zipabox and it's ok, i add now my modules one by one and they are well functional

photo

hola pueden ayudarme tengo una tablet zipatile,pero no puedo crear una cuenta de usuario para acceder a los servicios,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file