Stuck on Android Logo during startup

Martin Borg shared this problem 2 years ago
Solved

Hello

Since this morning, my Zipatile will not startup. It is stuck on the Android logo at the very beginning and nothing happens - the OS interface never shows up, and therefore obviously nothing connects to it in the house.

I have tried going into Recovery, and even selected the option to wipe the cache - and got the android image one normally sees during a cache wipe and information showing the cache wipe was completed. However, when I reboot, I get the same screen, just a big "android" and nothing else...

What is wrong with my Zipatile, and what can I do to fix it short of a hard reset? I really do not want to lose the data on the device as it is part of a cluster and I do not want to have to re-join the z-wave devices connected to it as this would be a huge pain.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

There is no other procedure in this case unfortunately, but doing factory reset from the recovery menu doesnt delete Zwave devices from the chip. It will wipe Android data and restore a factory version of the firmware. Since you've opened a ticket, please check it for updates.

Regards

photo

Can you pls share how to do a factory reset from the recovery menu? I have same problem. Thanks

photo
photo

I think it's a bug that should be fixed as soon as possible. The reason why I say this is because the logo is stuck even when there's no app installed, which means the app has been closed by the user and the logo is still showing. It is suggested to be a useful https://masterbundles.com/cute-google-slides-themes/ source to download google slides themes. It can be very annoying when you try to open an app and it shows a black screen instead of showing the startup logo.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file