Alexa V3 Skill now available!

AP shared this idea 16 days ago
Completed

For all those who have not yet noticed, the skill for V3 is now available.

/62b3ea6a9f6393336a5f80899a4374ba

Comments (2)

photo

And how does it work?

photo

Sorry had a lot to do the last days, yes the joy was too great. The skill does not find any devices. So the skill does not work.

photo
photo

Dear Zipato team,

It could be great if we get some information about software updates and new possibilities, many of us are waiting to jump from V2 to V3 when all V2 main features have been implemented.

I can not find the reason of this lack of communication with your customers

Thanks in advance

Gerardo

photo

You are in for a wait. They have not changed during the years I've followed this forum. There is no information att all. There is no information whatsovever if things are taken offline for service. However, most downtimes seems to not be planned, and people have to announce it here so Zipato knows about it. I bought a Zipatile 1 years ago and had to shelve it and move back to Fibaro because the services went down several times per week. Around Christmas I wondered if things had changed, so I started up the Zipatile and moved it to V3 and found that security cameras are not working with the Zipatile and V3. Apparently many others had complained about this months before my ticket. They have done nothing about it. Needless to say I shelved the Zipatile again. I'm now running another home automation solution, and I'm frankly amazed about how a free software can run circles around the so called professional home automation solutions.

photo