What version is beta ?

Benoit Conley shared this question 2 years ago
Need Answer

Hello

My current version is 1.3.144 on my Zipabox2 and I don’t know if it is beta/current/previous

Replies (4)

photo

The first version in field release is usually called an alpha release, while a second release is called the beta. The product may be immature in the alpha release. Only critical tasks have been implemented with high quality.

photo

That's great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic. Please come to my blo

mybkexperience.com survey

photo

An early version of a program or application that contains most of the major features, but is not yet complete. Sometimes these versions are released only to a select group of people, or to the general public, for testing and feedback. I guess this is the beta version. myccpay

photo

I appreciate you working so hard on this post because it has some excellent material that will be very helpful to me. Please keep sharing information of this quality in the future of Yo WhatsApp

photo
photo

It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful.

photo

It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Iceland Nexus Logon

photo

Your article was a breath of fresh air! I appreciate the effort you put into crafting such informative and enjoyable content. I'm eagerly looking forward to more posts from your blog. Keep it up! deep waves hairstyles

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file