No response to ticket

Janne Montonen shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

Hi Zipato!

Any chance to have support to problems I'm facing with your platform?

Ticket has been open for a week now without any response.

Should you get more employees?

Regards Janne

Replies (8)

photo

Hello

I have the same problem several weeks ago I opened a ticket and to this day they have not given me any answer or they have solved me and the system does not work for me since I updated my Zipatile 1 to V3

photo

Same over here

photo
photo

same for me. My box is not working since 19th of Jan, and i opened several tickets. But no help to resolve the issues.

Terrible service.

photo

Got a brand new V2 box (upgrade offer): Box appears in the portal as offline, although LED is stable green and connected to internet. No support since nearly to weeks, just the sales guy telling me "...My colleagues from the support team will get back to you as soon as it is fixed. Sorry once again, we will fix this one way or another, just give us a little bit more time....".

What's going on with this company?

photo

Hi.

Over two weeks have passed since opening of the ticket and no sign of response of any kind.

I'm beginning to loose the last bit of hope here to this company and its doings.

Zipato, everything under control? NOT!

photo

Hi,

Same for me, like are all in China Tiger Holiday!

photo

Hello everyone,

we apologize for the inconvenience.

We are trying to support everyone as soon as we can, we are a little bit overwhelmed by the requests but rest assured everyone's ticket will be answered sooner or later.

The COVID situation did not help with the whole matter and a lot of employees were sick and/or could not work.

There are a lot of tickets from the V2 platform and those will be gradually ignored so new requests can be processed in a timely manner.

Best regards

photo

Hi.

Thank you for your reply and clearing situation out.

Maybe you can be more proactive with your communication to community and users in the future so we don't have to wonder what's going on.

Regards Janne

photo

Adding a priority to the tickets and then having a triage might help to support us better.

There are cases which I've seen here and I also have it which the controller stopped working and it means nothing works until it is fixed, while I'm sure there are other cases which are important but less urgent.

It doesn't make sense systems are down for over 10 days

Leave a Comment

Attach a file