Zipatile 1 on V3 Thermostat not working.

Shawn Fitzpatrick shared this problem 19 months ago
Known

Does anyone have a V1 Zipatile running on V3 and using the unit as a thermostat? All was working fine on V2 but after being forced onto V3 I have many devices that are no longer recognized and I cannot get the thermostat function to work. Have had an open ticket with Zipato for many months and no help what so ever.

Replies (6)

photo

And my virtual thermostat does not work after switching to version 3

Can't see temperature sensor

photo

I've tried on two Zipatiles and have the same issue. No events and it doesn't seem to know or recognize the internal "thermostat" virtual device. Frustrated with Zipato. Zero support on this.

photo
photo

Same situation, zero suport from zipat team from weeks even i have placed ticket

photo

Same sitiuation overhere.

After a crash from Zipatile v1 I've updated to platform 3

Thermostat is gone even with pro bundle

photo

Too bad, It's the same for me. I have regret to finally upgraded to V3. None of my thermostats are working. I have physical ones as well and I could not get them work either. Getting no answers from support.

I'm seriously considering to throw the whole s*t into the trash and migrate to SmartThings instead.

Anyone is considering to move to another hub? Which would you recommend?

photo

I have a Zipatile 1 . At the moment I returned to the second version and All works for me.

photo
photo

Hi Dima, how could you downgrade to V2? Registration on the V2 platfirm is disabled if I'm not mistaken.

photo

I opened the ticket, said I want to go back

Explained that I was not satisfied with version 3

And they opened me

photo

Thanks

photo
photo

I can confirm that after downgrade by zipato support team everything works again on V2. To downgrade, I opened ticket, Zipato team opened to me possibility to register controler on V2 again (they have done it twice, because on first time it not worked). I deleted controler on V3, then added on V2.

photo

Thanks for the confirmation.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file