Aeotec quad switch dimming possibilities

Roberto Hiemstra shared this question 15 months ago
Need Answer

Hi,

does anybody heve any experiance with the Aeotec quad switch to dim a single light?

I would like to use the Aeotec switch to dim a Qubino minidimmer.

I see only possibilities to use it in a scene, but one switch to dim one light by pressing one button I haven't been able to create,

Anybody who can help me on this issue?

Regards,

Roberto

Replies (5)

photo

You can associate each dimmer to the particular button. Short press -toggle. Slide -dimm.

Adam

photo

Thanx Adam,

it works for one light, but unfortunately when I try a second light on the second button, in the same way, it looks that it's not possible anymore.

I have tried several switches, but they woun't even switch by the association...

but one light is at least working on the way you suggested

photo

Roberto,

it works for me. I tested with Qubino mini dimmer and Fibaro dimmer.

Please do remember that you need to add dimmer to the group3 (dimmer key1), click SEND, wake up Wall Mote Quad (receive confirmation that assosiation is set) and then click retrive and wake up Wall Mote again. Afterwards add the second dimmer to the group 5 ( dimmer key 2) and follow the procedure as before.

photo

Hi Adam,

thanx for your support!

It's working!

Have a good christmas and a very good start for 2023!

Regards, Roberto

photo

Set the trigger to be the button press on your Aeotec Quad Switch. You should be able to specify which button you want to use for dimming. mapquest driving directions

Leave a Comment

Attach a file