Push notifications not arriving

Tóth Bence shared this problem 11 months ago
Known

Hello!

I have a rule to send me a push notification if something happens, this was working for almost two years now, and just stopped around a week ago.

I checked the rule and it seems to be fine, if I change it to switch a light based on the event that works. But it does not send the PN.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Any suggestions on how it can be fixed?

Thank you,

Replies (4)

photo

Any news on this?

photo

I have not encountered this case but there are a few possible reasons and troubleshooting steps you can take:

- Check notification settings: Ensure that the notification settings are properly configured on your device and within the specific app or platform you're using. Make sure that push notifications are enabled for the app in question.

- Verify internet connection: A stable internet connection is essential for receiving push notifications. Check your Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to ensure it is active and working properly.

- Review app settings: Some apps have their own notification settings within the app itself. Open the app and navigate to its settings to verify that push notifications are enabled and configured as desired.

- Check battery optimization settings: In some cases, aggressive battery optimization settings on your device may prevent push notifications from arriving in a timely manner. Adjust these settings to allow the app to run in the background and receive notifications.

- Update the app: Ensure that you are using the latest version of the app. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve notification delivery.

- Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the app in question can sometimes resolve issues with push notifications. This action will vary depending on your device and operating system, but you can typically find these options within the app settings or in the device's application manager.

- Contact app support: If the issue persists, it may be specific to the app or platform you are using. Contact the app's support team or consult their documentation for further assistance.

Push Notification? The Ultimate Guide for Beginners

30011cb85aed38aef9dd8c65be51969a

photo

Did you get it to work? I have the same problem, any suggestions (more specific than above...) ?

photo

Yes!

I had to reinstall the zipato app on my phone and that fixed it.

Replies have been locked on this page!