zipamicro update

christian s shared this problem 10 months ago
Known

hi

i can't update the zipamicro from 1.3.6 to 3.0.7

using the app on my iphone

Replies (3)

photo

Hello , I also user of iphone so i have solution of your problem here i provide you some point you should try this they help you out to fix your problem.

Update Using the App:
Follow these steps to update the ZipaMicro using the app on your iPhone:

a. Open the app on your iPhone and navigate to the settings or system menu.
b. Look for an option like "Firmware Update," "Software Update," or "System Update." This is where you will initiate the update process.
c. If an update is available, you should see an option to download and install it. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the update.

Wait for the Update to Complete:
Once the update process starts, it might take some time to complete. Ensure that your phone remains connected to power and Wi-Fi during the update.

Restart and Test:
After the update is complete, your ZipaMicro might restart automatically. Once it's back online, test its functionality to make sure everything is working as expected.

Contact Support:
If you encounter any issues during the update process or if the update fails, it's recommended to reach out to the official support channels for ZipaMicro. They can provide specific guidance and troubleshooting steps based on your situation.

photo

Open the Zipatile app and navigate to the settings or system menu. Look for options like "Firmware Update," "Software Update," or "basket random" If an update is available, you should see an option to download and install it.

photo

Bonjour.

Je suis dans la même situation.

Lors du lancement de la mise à jour, il m'indique qu'elle n'a pas pu être réalisée.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file