Zipamicro offline for since beginning of aug

fatih homeland shared this idea 8 months ago
Under Consideration

Hello

Since beginning of Aug. Zipamicro(v3) is offline, once it reboot, it start blue flashing then it turns of all lights, Once the problem happens, it was Armed state, so i cant delete and register again. I opened a case but no answer(just advising connecting network cable and re-register), they said they are working on the issue. I wonder if this case specific to me or specific zipamicro devices. Anyone had idea how to make it online again.

Regards

Replies (3)

photo

Hello i can see your post and i must say

1. Follow Support's Advice: Even though they suggested connecting the network cable and re-registering, give it a try. Sometimes, simple solutions can work.
  2. Check for Updates: If your device has a firmware update feature, check for any available updates. An update might address the issue.
  3. Community Forums: Check if there's an official or unofficial user community or forum for Zipamicro devices. Other users might have faced similar issues and could share their experiences or solutions.

Thanks and regards

JoshuaDennis

photo

all options was tried. something wrong with service. there is no option to upgrade firmware while offline.

if there is way to re-image the zipamicro. it may help. but there is no image and procedure for that.

photo

Hello

I have the same issue...

Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!