Thermostat PRO and Danfoss LC13 in V3 environment

Luca shared this problem 4 months ago
Known

Hello, just moved my Zipatile1 to V3 environment.

My Danfoss valves show up correctly under devices.

When I create a virtual thermostat to control schedule, it seems that the thermostat can’t communicate with the valve: value displayed is always “off” and run program feature is greyed out. No current setpoint displayed.

Moreover, if I check the status of the valve under devices it shows the current setpoint but I can’t change it: the value set by me reverts to the previous one in a couple of seconds.

Am I missing something?

In V2 environment everything was working flawlessy.

Replies (5)

photo

same problem, my Honeywell thermostat stop working

photo

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information. It's really helpful!

photo

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing such useful information. It's exactly what I needed! NCEdCloud

photo

It's great to hear that you successfully transitioned your Zipatile1 to the V3 environment! It sounds like you've made significant progress, especially with your Danfoss valves appearing correctly under devices. Although you're encountering some challenges with creating a virtual thermostat, it's impressive that you're actively troubleshooting and seeking solutions. Transitioning to a new environment can sometimes present unexpected hurdles, but your proactive approach and determination to resolve any issues demonstrate your commitment to optimizing your smart home setup. Keep exploring and reaching out for support - you're on the right track to achieving seamless functionality in your V3 environment!

photo

That is what I was looking for, what information, present here at this site!

dgme login

Leave a Comment

Attach a file