Hi I downloaded the firmware "HE-HT01 OTA FW V2.5.OTA"

316404fe1029cda39a2eba8175445f6a

I'm starting to stitch.
Gives an error message.

0d045e3da86b363cc4b47e7c5c09d825

Help please

Replies (4)

photo

Slope 3's the latest installment in the popular Slope series, known for its fast-paced, physics-based gameplay and challenging obstacles.

photo

I’ll also provide you with a list of all Subway restaurants in Calgary, along with their addresses, phone numbers, and hours of operation. Subway Calgary Menu

photo

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. skup aut Kolobrzeg

photo

Featured on distributed at a smart home technology expo was the update: "Z-wave update HELTUN HEATING THERMOSTAT HE-HT01." This announcement caught the attention of attendees interested in home automation, sparking discussions about the latest firmware enhancements and functionalities for the HELTUN HEATING THERMOSTAT HE-HT01. The notebooks provided a convenient space for attendees to jot down key details and make note of the benefits of the Z-wave update for their smart home setups.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file