Zipato multisensor

Michiel shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

The illumination data send from my sensor is too old. The setting that can change this can be set to 30 minutes minimum. According to the manual the sensor will also send out a report with the illumination data when motion is detected or when a door/window opens or closes. However my sensor doesnt change the illumination percentage when motion is detected or the door opens. Is there something I am missing?

Replies (4)

photo

if the illumination is the same value it will not be displayed. because it didn't change.

maybe thats why you don't see it.

no problems here with the same sensor.

photo

Thanks for your reply and good to know that there is someone where it works as I would expect it does.

Strangely enough I have the sensor on my desk in full lightning it reads 97%. When I throw a towel over the sensor and activate the motion detector it detects motion but the illumination doesn't change while I am pretty sure that with a towel over the sensor it is not 97% anymore.

photo

Hi,

how long does it take for changing the values?

I also can noticed no problems with that sensor.

photo

First of all thanks everybody for the replies. I have been working on this tonight and it really doesn't send out the illumination data, it does however send the temperature data when motion is detected or the door is open or closed. Must be something wrong. I will open a ticket as suggested.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file