Status of additional module?

webscientist shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Where can you see the status of an installed additional module? E.g I have connected the 433MHz Module to the zipabox. How can I see if the device is mounted successfully?

I suggest to display the information in the controller settings where it would be perfect to add a button to turn single modules (module functionality) on and off.

Replies (5)

photo

If you go to device manager, you see a new network called "433MHz", but I share your opinion...Also if the module would not be successful, when trying to include 433MHz devices, you would have an error message "Not supported/missing extension" or something...

photo

Ok. I can't see the network called "433MHz". Although I connected the 433MHz module as discribed in the installation instructions.

That's why I asked for this option.

No I'm asking myself if the device is broken??

Maybe support can help...

photo

Ok. I can't see the network called "433MHz". Although I connected the 433MHz module as discribed in the installation instructions.

That's why I asked for this option.

No I'm asking myself if the device is broken??

Maybe support can help...

photo

The Support helped and told me that the problem was caused by the public key error during the last firmware upgrade which was made on the box.

Nevertheless I think a status entry would held to see that a module is working correctly or if it's recognized but an error was thrown.

A green or red symbol would help visualizing the state of each module.

photo

The Support helped and told me that the problem was caused by the public key error during the last firmware upgrade which was made on the box.

Nevertheless I think a status entry would held to see that a module is working correctly or if it's recognized but an error was thrown.

A green or red symbol would help visualizing the state of each module.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file