This object is in archive! 

How does it work?

HeroS - www.domotica-blog.nl shared this idea 8 years ago
In Progress

I'm seeing this in the config panel...great!

6302ee331613a2ac6e3f07c3efdb2d88

But how does it work?

Replies (4)

photo

First klick "show as device". Then sync and reload the UI. Now you will see the motion, temp, lum, in the device list and you can use it in rules.

photo

Sorry, i mean the offline alerts and battery low alerts.

photo

:-)

photo
photo

Hi HeroS. I guess only Zipato can tell as I already tried the Offline alerts for my Zipato RGBW light bulbs and did not receive nothing. No notification, no email. Probably this is a tweak still in the works... Lets hope Zipato will have comments on this, as this is a must fully work feature in order to become a robust security system. having seen the new products Zipato is proposing it is evident, that they are aiming on the security sector (3-4 new IP cameras)...

photo

Hello guys,

we are working on an additinal partition for the bttery powered devices. You will be able to add devices to this partition and when the battery is low or device is offline it will trip this partition and send a notification about the device. What you see in this print screen is only a part of the solution and it is still not functional but we hope to finish this feature by the end of the month.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file