This object is in archive! 

POPP Solar Powered Outdoor Siren

Hultaj shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

I am trying to add the POPP Solar Powered Outdoor Siren and always this shows up (picture) even after a rest of the Zipabox , any ideas. I am on firmware beta 8k. is this the problem or is it not supported ?

Best

Hultaj

Replies (19)

photo

HeroS what firmware are You using on it ?

photo

Try to put it in a full sun for 2h to load the Battery

Helle

photo

Yes, thanks I will charge it tomorrow, but my filling is it could be the beta firmware or this thing is broken :(

photo

Thanks HeroS, for the link I am doing exactly the same procedure and unfortunately nothing new happens :(

photo

HeroS I am getting this message at the end.0220774e08b80a16d6481e8dee4c9e41

photo

Hi,

yes, just put the Sirene next to you box or charge it, or both thinks.

Most reason for getting this error message is the distance to your Zipabox

photo

Hi, unfortunately I am next to the box it's not this :(

photo

Hallo Hultaj!

Had the exact same problem with firmware beta 8k.

Try several time and got the same error message like you.

I downgraded to the official firmware and the inclussion worked fine.

At the moment it seams that some thinks work better with the beta firmware and other with the official firmware.

hope this helps,

bernhard

photo

Thanks Bernhard, I was thinking about it, but hopping I don't have to downgrade.I have the Aeon Multisensor it's not fully compatible with the official firmware :) Thanks anyway. I will give it a try !

Hultaj

photo

Any advise to downgrade the firmware the web interface doesn't work for me, and the hard way

1. Unplug power and Ethernet cable from your Zipabox2. Wait 1 minute3. First plug in Ethernet cable and then power supply4. Press and hold Button 2 on your Zipabox and then briefly press and release Reset button5. Keep holding Button 2 for 5 seconds and then release it

strangely doesn't work either.

This little box is a time thief.

Any Ideas ???

Thanks

photo

OK the downgraded firmware is working, no problem including the siren :)

photo

Dear,

Our team working on resolving this issue. Please be patient, we will let you know.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

Hallo Pero!

Is there only an issue when including this device with beta firmware? Can I now upgrade to the beta firmware (because of my multisensor 6 from aeon) without having problems with the siren (after including the device with official firmware) ?

Is there a release info for the beta? I am sure, but can you publish it. Hope it is not a secret.

Otherwise it is hard to test new features or ckeck if existing bugs are solved.

thanks in advance,

bernhard

photo

Hi, anybody any news on which firmware the POPP is working now ??? I like to upgrade but it didn't work for me on the beta 8k.

Thanks

photo

The same with me for 6 weeks,

I can not log on the siren. This is not a service of Zipato.

the priorities are probably no longer provided for the old box available.

photo

Does not work with zipatile which is a "current" product.

photo

Is it still a work in progress after 2 years or was it a false promise ?

photo

I have the same problem trying to include my PoPP Siren but getting same error: ASSOCIATION_GROUPING_REPORTS not received

Leave a Comment

Attach a file