This object is in archive! 

Scheduling Scenes and Groups

Matt Walker shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

What is the best way to schedule a scene, group or groups to turn on and off lights daily? I have 28 light switches which need to be controlled off at the same time. Of the 28, there are different sub groups for controlling on. I have created a Scene with the light switches and can manually run the scene, but can't seem to schedule it. I have been able to command off, via schedule, the individual devices, but not the groups or Scenes.

Replies (3)

photo

Try it by creating a virtual switch that switches the scene or group

photo

I have been having issues with groups, I opened a ticket and support answer there is a bug and they are working to fix it. I was using groups of motion sensors and door/window sensors in order to create a home/away detector. I would recomend you to follow Atila's advice and if it doesn't work then open a ticket on zipato support.

photo

Alberto,

I'm doing the same as you did 4 months ago, making a home away detector... when using groups of motion detectors the variable is not set, but if i use one motion detector it all works fine. Did you find a solution for the group of motion detectors ?

Regards,

Reidar

Leave a Comment

Attach a file