This object is in archive! 

List of supported Osram Lightify products

Edvald Eysteinsson shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Is there a list of supported Osram Lightify products for Zipabox Duo with the ZigBee module?

For instance is "Lightify Flex RGBW", "Lightify PAR16 RGBW" and "Lightify Switch" supported?

I haven't bought the ZigBee module yet so i cant check in the add device list.

Replies (5)

photo

It is all supported by Zipato, but Lightify Switch only with the latest firmware.

photo

And i don't need a Lightify Gateway right? They all work directly with the ZigBee module?

photo

yes!

photo

I'm trying to add the Lightify Dimmer Switch to my ZipaTile but I'm having problems (unit is found but times out during configuration)

Is this unit supported by Zipato / Zipatile ?

photo

Mali,

Open a ticket on zipato support and include the serial number of your tile, they will be able to answer that question and help you in case is supported.

photo
photo

Not all Osram Lightify are fully supported by Zipato, I asked that question directly to support and they answered not all products are fully supported. In theory if they are Zigbee HA they would be "somewhat" supported but there could be issues with its integration.

I specifically asked about two osram lightify products, the mini garden spots and the recessed smart RGBW bulb. First one is fully supported (I bought it and works great) and second one is not supported.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file