This object is in archive! 

Programs of Thermostat: Hold Permanent, Period and Until? Zipatile Thermostat.

Daniel shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Does anyone can explain me the meaning of the diferent Thermostat programs in Zipatile:

I have linked the Zipatile to my Heating System (Boiler) through the Output Dry 230V/1A. And I have set up a Temperature (17ºC) up which the Zipatile through the integrated Temperature Sensor triggers the Boiler. Now the question is, What does it means?:

1.- Hold Permanent

2.- Hold Period

3.- Hold Until

Thanks in advanced for your support, rgds, Daniel

Replies (5)

photo

1. Hold permanent is that when you change the temperature, it will stay regardless if you have a weekly schedule.

2. Hold period will hold it until the next change in the weekly schedule.

3. Hold until is to hold the required temperature until a certain amount of time.

After this time the thermostat will revert to the weekly schedule.

2 and 3 might be the other way around, im not 100% sure.

photo

IN you reply 3.

Hold until is to hold the required temperature until a certain amount of time : do you mean the required temperature is the temperature mesured or the temperature i did set from which the boiler start to heat?

please explain me more

photo

The temperature you set.

photo

i did set the hold for periode 30 minutes but it cannot be holded after few seconds the smartbthermosat get back to the zipatile schedule

photo

Well, then I have no idea why. It should respect the change.

photo
photo

Hi Attila,

thanks for your answer. One last question: I have set Heating Hysteresis =0,5 (default value).

I have set Heating starts at 21ºC

If the temperature of the sensor says, for example, 17ºC in the room, the Thermostat will send a signal to the relay to actívate the boiler. This signal will be sent until temperature raises to 21.5ºC.

At 21.5ºC the thermostat will send a signal to the relay opening the circuit and therefore stoping the boiler.

The temperature of the room will cool down (in Winter) till the temperature sensor achieves the 19.5ºC. This is the momento when the Thermostat will send again the signal to the relay which will close the circuit of the boiler.

Am I right?

Thanks in advanced, Daniel

photo

Cut short, at 0.5 degree hysteresis with desired temperature of 21 degree the heating will turn on at 20.5 degree and turn off at 21.5 degree. Basically it is +-0.5 tolerance.

photo

In that case, if I am using a NEST with a Virtual Thermostat I want the Programme to be Hold Permanent so that the NEST and its clever learning algorithms take care of the heating?

photo

The Zipatile Thermostat offers several programs to control your home's heating and cooling. The "Hold Permanent" program allows you to set a temperature that will remain constant until you change it. The "Period" program lets you set a specific temperature for a certain period of time, after which the thermostat will return to its previous setting and you can also buy period underwear for teenagers from our website. The "Until" program allows you to set a temporary temperature that will only remain in effect until a specific time. These programs give you complete control over your home's comfort level and can help you save energy by avoiding waste. The Zipatile Thermostat is a smart device that can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app, so you can easily adjust the temperature from anywhere, anytime.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file