This object is in archive! 

New devices are not included correctly since FW .38

acteck shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

I observed following serious problems:

1. tried to add a Danfoss Link Room Sensor. I already have one included. Inclusion runs without problems. But the device never sends data and the working device has two values: temperature and set temperature. The new added one has thee values: temperature, heating and cooling. But no value has data.

2. Today I made a test. I added a brand new D-Link door and window sensor (DCH-Z110). I have more than 10 running. Same problem: inclusion works fine, but also this device does not send data. In the IOS app it is labeld as unknown device!

For me there is a serious problems that new devices are not recognized correctly. I have more than 100 devices (inclusive http devices). I had some weeks a problems with sirens. Support told me, that some devices cannot added if too much devices allready there.

Perhaps some of you can make a test yourselfe, if your system has the same problem.

... And I cannot open a ticket, because the server does not know my password anymore....

Replies (1)

photo

.. here what the IOS App shows as "Values": It is brand new device. I can detect open doors and meassures also Total Body Water!!!!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file