This object is in archive! 

Zipatile shut down and not restart

vincenzo esposito shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Does anybody have the same problem? Zipfatile sometimes shut down itself and not restart, I come back at home and I find it down. No home control and no working alarm, no camera for control.

I will go in vacation and I need it to implement automatic watering system in Zipatile, but I'm so perplexed, Zipatile it is so unreliable ..

Replies (3)

photo

Does it turn itself off totaly or just goes into some sleep mode? Mine goes into sleep mode and looses internet connection. It is offline so no chance to wake it up from where I am. I had to send a key to a neighbour to go in and wake it up. After that I have created a rule that activates he screen every hour. I have an open ticket but I get NO explanation or answers!!

photo

it turns in off totally.. and I have had some problems to turn in on manually it seems it was nota able to restart itself..

it is not predicible.. apparently there are no reasons to turn off. other times it turns off and restarts but it is not able to reconnect to internet. other times lost internet without any shut down.. so every kind of situation can happen without any logic..

photo

Hello, I received the report that was no longer available yesterday afternoon. I arrived home and found it turned off and no longer able to turn it on. Do you have any ideas?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file